Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I've Said It Once

and I'll say it again.

I saw this head-scratchingly asinine exchange between Dickhead and Dickhead II, Cliff May, on Tucker yesterday:

Transcript Via Digby:



CARLSON: I'm not saying women shouldn't vote for Hillary at all. I'm merely saying the obvious: that you shouldn't vote for her because she's a woman. Here's what the Clinton campaign says: "Hillary isn't running as a woman. As Hillary says, she's not running as a woman candidate. The only reason to vote for her is that you believe she's the most qualified to be president."Well, that's actually completely false, considering the Hillary campaign -- and I get their emails -- relentlessly pushes the glass ceiling argument. "You should vote for her because she's a woman." They say that all the time. She just said that on The View. I mean, that's like their rationale.

MAY: At least call her a Vaginal-American, as opposed to --

CARLSON: Is that the new phrase?

MAY: I think that is, yeah.

CARLSON: Boy, that's nasty. I don't think I can
say that.


No, NO, NO, NO, NO!

The reason people are leaning Hillary is because she is STRONG, INTELLIGENT, COMPETENT, POISED TO RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTION, WELL-VERSED IN HANDLING THE REIGNS OF GOVERNMENT, FULLY CAPABLE OF REHABILITATING AMERICA'S IMAGE ON THE WORLD STAGE,, AND STANDS READY TO CLEAN UP ALL THE OTHER MESSES THAT YOUR NEO-CON PUNDIT-ENABLED, DELUSIONAL, FRAT-RAT, C-STUDENT, EXTRA-CONSTITUTIONAL WARRIOR-BOY-KING, CREATED

And...

Becuz' both of you (especially you, Tucker,) and every single one of your moronic, bed wetting, fear-mongering GOP boys now running, ARE FIGURATIVELY, IF NOT LITERALLY, SEXIST DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

val said...

Vaginal-American - is this coming from an Impotent-American, do you suppose?

SnarkAngel said...

Yep. Impotent-Americans, in more ways than one . . .

Just Catie said...

I prefer the term "dick challenged"